Friday, April 2, 2010

Part 2: Calgary






So $450 later my Air Canada flight touched down in Calgary, Alberta. After a few days in a back packers hostel i was able to move into my new place in the northwest of Calgary. For news years me and my new roomies went to Blairemore, first night there was the coldest i have ever been in my whole life. new years was awesome a couple of days of drinking, drinking games, drinking kegs and did i mention drinking? also took a massive stack going down the mountin on a tube. was fun though. So i lived with Tyler and Nicole, troy and Kailee, Evan, Stryanna, Guinness (dog- my fav one), Rio (dog-the annoying one) , Valley (dog- the spoilt one), Spike (the neglected one), Phillip (cat- the cutest one) and Princess (snake - the friendly one - she died today RIP). this house mainly consited of drinking, watching tv with tyler, ordering food with tyler, smoking with tyler and playing wii. For a month after i arrived in Calgary i hadnt started my new job full time yet so it was bliss staying up late and sleeping in til noon for 6 weeks. In Feb, i started my new job looking after 3 kids for 2 different families. Ben, Lucy and Jack, in the beginning it was a very slow day but now it goes pretty fast and i really enjoy it. i gives me the chance to explore Calgary with the kids aswell. i have been to Calgary Zoo like 5 times in the last 2 months, but i did manages to see some cool shit, finally saw a moose, bears, wolves ect. In March we moved to the new place minus Stryanna and Spike. i like the new place better but i living with heaps of ppl has some downers. tyler, nicole and me keep it real though. my favourite drinks i have discovered so far comes in a can or bottle form and is called Kokanee. i drink it pretty much every weekend and it hasnt given me a hangover yet. Also Ceasers, yes awesome in a drink. i might go get one now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment