Friday, April 2, 2010

My Little Squirrel


Before i came to Canada it as my idea to make the whole back and front of my lower right arm into a 'tattoo passport' type thing. i already had some sewing scissors on my forearm, which i didnt love as it wasnt done very well. My favorite thing about Montreal was the squirrels. they are everywhere and i knew straight away that my little mate would be tattooed on my arm. after searching my the perfect traditional style artist i settled with Sacred Heart tattoo in Montreal. i originally wanted a squirrel with some traditional style roses around him, but let the artist talk me out of roses and into red maple leaves. i wish i had stayed with the roses as i dont love the leaves. but he did fix my scissors aswell, now they look a trillion times betternd i dont tr to hide it anymore. the guy who tattooed me was great, he was friendly, great to chat too and great to have some smoking breaks with. as for the spot, i personally found it abit painful, just a sharp pain, but it only took 2 hours so that is dealable. i have been asked many times, "does it hurt?" i thought i'd write what i personally thought were the most and least painful tattoo. i know every one deals with pain differently and have heard "i fell asleep on my tattoo...." many times (just ask the girl with all those stars on her face - little liar).

Amys Tattoo Guide to Pain
* one star least painful - ***** 5 stars most painful
Foot - yeah it hurt up near my toes. ***.
Inside Calf- only a little bit. **
Outside Calves- my favorite spot, dosent hurt at all. *.
front thighs - *
back thighs - **
lower back - *
between the shoulder blades - ***
shoulders- *
wrist- **
forearm - ****
upper arm (outside) ***
inner arm **** (like a bitch)
chest **** (one side hurt one side didnt)

keep in mind that my personal opinion, i think the outline hurts and the shading is a breeze some ppl might think different

No comments:

Post a Comment